Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Stuttering issue

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am having a stuttering issue all of a sudden. I am using VDJ Pro 7 with a Dell Inspiron 1750, 8GB Ram, 64 bit operating system.

I have been using VDJ 7 Pro for many years & yes it's a fully licensed product (no hack here). I have not installed any new programs recently nor changed any settings. I am only using the laptop to dj, no controllers & I have the sound card set up as follows;
INPUTS: NONE
OUTPUTS: SINGLE OUTPUT
SOUNDCARD: SIMPLE

My CPU Meter is more than 1/2 & when I load the tracks it goes full meter, it never did this before. I have absolutely nothing else running in the background of any size so I really am stumped here. I've uninstalled & reinstalled the program several times with the same stuttering issue happening on every track I play. HELP IS NEEDED ASAP, Thanks.

TK

Posted Fri 03 Apr 15 @ 4:41 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Please install the Latencymon Tool from the download area to check if there are some drivers ( like LAN/ WLAN) that should be disabled ...
Please check also if the resolution of your skin has changed somehow or the settings of your Laptopscreen.

Posted Sat 04 Apr 15 @ 9:07 am
Thank you for the reply, I found out late last night that this was more of a problem then just a VDJ issue. I started to notice the issue happening everytime I tried to play a song in either VDJ, Media Player or even on Youtube. So after scouring the internet for a solution, here is what I found. The Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver was the issue. I removed it & replaced it with the Standard SATA driver & have not had an issue since. Had a 4 hour gig this morning & no issues at all.

Posted Sat 04 Apr 15 @ 2:28 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)