Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pioneer DJM 2000 Mapper for VDJ-8 - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Thats ok. You can laugh. Others probably smile when they see this and some may cry too :)

Posted Mon 27 Apr 15 @ 9:23 pm
lmao yet there is still know map for the DJM 2000 or Nx . let me guess its coming out soon just waiting on a unit . I'm shocked that you have not deleted this post yet any other time i say or anyone els say anything about getting a map for the DJM 2000 or DJM 2000 nexus it gets deleted after people get mad because all we ever here is we are waiting on a unit and its coming soon . we have only been asking for 5 years for a VDJ made Map lmfao never had a problem with vdj other than this . i would rather you say you are not making one or plan on ever making one than to hear over and over we are waiting on a unit and its coming .

Posted Tue 28 Apr 15 @ 1:49 am
Post deleted ? Just because asking native support of a unit ? Are you sure ? I d like to see that if you are able to provide a link of the topic.

Anyways, a couple of DJM mixers (DJM 850 and 900 SRT for now ) are on the way here, as we got Pioneer's confirmation, so you will be pleasantly surprised soon.

As for the rest of the DJM series, once we find out how these babies work ( i m sure they will have some hidden corners), we will ask from our users to verify beta mapping files.

Posted Tue 28 Apr 15 @ 2:23 am
I'm 1000 % sure that my post have been deleted and others peoples post have been deleted . i had to prove this to the last person that tried to act like you vdj don't delete post . i have 16 different screen shots of post that have been deleted over me asking for a map for the djm 2000 and nexus . and you would ask for a link just like the other guy did but how can there be a link if its been deleted thats why i screen shot ALL MY POST NOW . sick of you guys VDJ saying you don't deleted post when you do . but anyways I'm over asking for a VDJ made map because it will never happen

Posted Tue 28 Apr 15 @ 2:48 am
Just FYI:
Mapping (natively) a device (especially a High-End device) is a lot more than "exposing" a few buttons and sliders to be used by the software.

Since VirtualDj 8 has arrived we keep growing the list of supported gear constantly and guess what ? Most of the new units we add are on the high-end area.
Last year only, we fully supported DDJ-SZ and now VirtualDj PRO is bundled with it. We supported Numark NV (including screens), we supported Rane 62 and 64, Kontrol Z2, and a few other high-end devices.
All these devices have onr thing in common: There's a lot of things going under the hood in order to get optimal performance and full support.
It's not just a "bunch of buttons and sliders"

It would be very easy to just "expose" a few buttons and sliders on the software and call it a day... But we are not satisfied by doing just that... :)

Posted Tue 28 Apr 15 @ 2:54 am
We do delete and moderate posts, but only if they break our Forums rules.. so if indeed your posts were deleted, then those may have more than just support request there. If that is not the case, and there was no reason for these posts to be moderated, then on behalf of the entire VirtualDJ Team i will publicly apologize to you.
And yes, any of your kept Screenshots would be good enough for me to search for the link (i will be able to see it ;) )

Posted Tue 28 Apr 15 @ 3:03 am
F.Y.I i know that and that is why i and others want a VDJ made map .

Posted Tue 28 Apr 15 @ 3:15 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Signing Up for this Beta..perhaps before New Year ;-)

Just saying this is a PRO device with couple of years requests from PRO users !

Posted Mon 04 May 15 @ 1:12 pm

Posted Sun 17 May 15 @ 5:15 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)