Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: URGERNT HELP NEEDED: Automix Probelms

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm using Virtual DJ 8 Pro. I have a nearly 8 hour set prepared all on custom automix points that I've spent days getting right. And now out of nowhere some songs are changing the Automix points I have meticulously prepared. And it won't let me change them back. Something is off. I can't operate the feature the way I used to.

Even the songs that still sound right don't look right on the actual Auotmix Editor. It looks like the BPM isn't matching up for these tracks even though it sounds fine.

I have no clue what is going on. I restarted the computer and when I opened Virtual DJ it was as if I was opening it for the first time. The info and sideview tabs were set to the default look when you first start the program after installing it.

Right now I really don't even care for an explanation as to why this has happened. I just want to know how I can go back into the Automix Editor the way I used to so I can fix the songs that are having issues.

I have a gig tonight and need urgent help. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Posted Sat 28 Feb 15 @ 2:15 am
I know this doesn't help you but I had problems with Automix in version 8 - I had songs set in the list at the top I expected it to play - it played other songs instead - I have no idea why either

Posted Sat 28 Feb 15 @ 6:51 am

Posted Sat 28 Feb 15 @ 9:57 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)