Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Milkdrop is crashing VDJ8

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey there.. I downloaded and installed Milkdrop for VDJ8. my version is completly updated and in options if I change the "videoaudioonlyvisualisation" to Milkdrop8, the video window will open and then I get nothing. However, if I close the video window and attempt to reopen, VDJ freezes and hangs everytime. This also occurs if I manually turn Milkdrop on as well. That being said, as soon as I deisengage it the program runs flawlessly. I have re-installed 8 just in case as well with the same problem. Is there anything I am missing. I think I have had this work before. I am assuming this is a result of an update to VDJ8 that has this happening? Looking forward to some information. Thank you.

Posted Fri 20 Feb 15 @ 10:43 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Have you ensured your DirectX install is up to date?

Posted Fri 20 Feb 15 @ 12:11 pm
Hey there. Yes... Although to make sure I will re download and install just in case and report back. Thank you.

Posted Sat 21 Feb 15 @ 11:52 am
Ech... I hate being that guy. Although Direct X was "up to date" per say, I re downloaded and all is well in the world. Rookie mistake. Should have done that before posting.

Posted Mon 23 Feb 15 @ 9:54 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
No problem - a few people have run into this. I'll have to do some more digging into why it occurs, and build some detection in to trap it :)

Posted Tue 24 Feb 15 @ 12:18 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)