Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: PIONEER DJM-T1 CROSSFADER ISSUE

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

D2thaCPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I recently purchased a Pioneer DJM-T1 and so far I am pleased with it. I do have an issue with the crossfader when I want to pre-listen to a song, if the crossfader is all the way at the stopping point I have to move it slightly back over in order to hear the next song as well as see the meter reading for that channel. Otherwise I get nothing. I thought it might be the cut in so that I adjusted all the way down from where it was but I still cannot hear in cue unless I move the crossfader over slightly. Was wondering if anyone else had an issue like this? Does this mean it is time for a new crossfader ?
Any help would be appreciated greatly.

Posted Thu 19 Feb 15 @ 5:41 pm
What position is your headphone cue mix knob in?

Posted Thu 19 Feb 15 @ 6:25 pm
Headphone cue knob is in CUE position

Posted Wed 25 Feb 15 @ 2:34 pm
Also as I move the crossfader over to mix or blend the music will get louder and louder, especially in the headphones. Partially because I have to turn the volume up in the headphones to hear and then cut the headphones down as I prepare for the blend. I plan to do a video of this so you can see whats going on as well, it will take me a day or so.

Posted Wed 25 Feb 15 @ 2:41 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
At the top left of the mixer, make sure the CH1 and CH2 are ON (means its on MIDI mode)
The correct Audio setup should be the one that the "special button" provides in the AUDIO tab (deck 1, deck 2 - external mixer and Pioneer ASIO)

Posted Wed 25 Feb 15 @ 3:00 pm
Both midi channels 1 & 2 are on, the thing is is that it does not do that on my other program, the cue works fine and you are able to hear in the headphones without having to move the crossfader at all. it sounds like a bug , I almost sent this mixer in to get fixed for nothing, so I am glad I figured it has to be something not right.

Posted Wed 25 Feb 15 @ 3:08 pm
Check your PM's

Posted Thu 26 Feb 15 @ 5:15 am
Cool just did, thanks

Posted Thu 26 Feb 15 @ 11:30 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)