Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Video Assigned to Deck

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Music videos only make up about 10% of my library unfortunately. Therefore, it would be great to have generic videos (i.e. "Video A", "Video B") each assigned to a deck by default. So when I play any song on deck A, "Video A" is automatically loaded every time.

Does this make sense? If so... is this possible, and what do I need to do?

Thanks!

Posted Tue 17 Feb 15 @ 5:36 am
In the configuration, under options>video you can set videoAudioOnlyVisualisation. In the drop down select the plugin you want to run while playing audio.
Break out the manual and read up on the videoAudioOnlyVisualisation and then research the plugins that work with this setting.

There are many options to address your situation.

Posted Tue 17 Feb 15 @ 8:19 am
Agreed.

Just having milkdrop running has changed my show!

Posted Wed 25 Feb 15 @ 9:01 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Check out a website that I made specifically for VDJ users a few years back.... http://visualshed.forumotion.co.uk/ all of the videos on that website are free to download and have links directly to the original files, as it's a free cloud service you have to put up with the servers blurb when downloading though, easy by pass of this is to click on top right hand corner of screen where it says "skip Ad" simple, hope there's something there you like.

Also try the add on section here on the forums you have samples put up by a few users including myself....

http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?category=samples&sort=date

When checking out this section I always use the check by date, this gives you the newest uploads first.

Finally, if you need a custom video made for yourself just give me a shout and I'll see what I can do for you, as always for VDJ users, I do these for free.

Posted Thu 26 Feb 15 @ 1:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)