Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: cbg

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

what is it... what do the buttons on the mix station sv 3 skin do...

Posted Fri 03 Oct 03 @ 6:08 am

Posted Fri 03 Oct 03 @ 6:45 pm
thank you

how does it help

cheers

Posted Sun 05 Oct 03 @ 7:04 pm
the cbg is messing me some of my mixes, cause the program is locking the cbg marks together and not the actually beats, as the cbg is wrong in some cases, i change the cbg and in some cases it can sort it but the correction is forgotten whenever i press stop. help?

Posted Wed 08 Oct 03 @ 9:31 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
In those cases turn off the beat lock and make your mix manually.

Posted Wed 08 Oct 03 @ 11:32 pm
I agree. I have seen this happen to often! Most all of my music is in 4/4 club music and FREQUENTLY i have to try to search the song from the list to edit the BPM so I can adjust the phase setting.

I would be nice if there were an option to match and lock the beat wave form like atomixpm3 or to match and lock the grid (squares).

I know you can tweak it while you are playing, but as I stated it seems to happen ALOT. Why can't we have the best of both programs (or am I missing something?).

ALso, your documentation of the beat tap function really doesn't explain well to the potential newbie what the phase and bpm slides do. I mean I understand, but think others may find it difficult. It would be nice to be able to access this beat tap feature while the song is playing with out needing to search through the list to right click on it.

ANy better suggestions on how to line up and keep the waveforms in sync when doing a LONG mix between?

Thanks,
Ronny582

Posted Sun 12 Oct 03 @ 12:17 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
ANy better suggestions on how to line up and keep the waveforms in sync when doing a LONG mix between?

I expected that too. While a long beatlock sequence is playing in the two decks, the cbg moves slowly to an audible bad mix position between the two songs.

But others don't seem to have this bug, so maybe we have a problem that does not come from VDJ...

Posted Sun 12 Oct 03 @ 11:49 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)