Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: X1mk 2 Deck Select

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Trying to have the controller manipulate whatever deck is active on each side the MC6000. Figured the automatic setting would be a step in the right direction, but does't seem to be doing the trick.

Wanted to also ask if there was a way to change the behavior of buttons and knobs based on if there were one or three effect slots present. Using the Deck Swap Skin. Would like to have the FX and FX 1-2 buttons activate the effects in slot 1-3 respectively, with the corresponding knobs controlling the first parameter of the effect. FX1_MODE is currently var '$fx1multi' ? var '$shift' ? toggle '$fx1multi' : nothing : var '$shift' ? toggle '$fx1multi' : var_equal '$fx1' 1 ? deck 1 effect active : var_equal '$fx1' 2 ? deck 2 effect active : deck left effect active.

FX_1ASSIGN is currently mapped as var_equal '$fx1' 1 ? set '$fx1' 0 : set '$fx1' 1, but I see no changes in the software. Just trying to see if there is something else that could be done here.

Thanks in advance. I am most certainly trying to take what I am learning from all these questions and help other who post.

Posted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 9:51 pm
Checking in.

Posted Tue 10 Feb 15 @ 12:03 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)