Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ freaked out after cleaning up HD

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I did a clean up of my HD, Defrag, and Techtool said I had some volume data corruption (Which it fixed). . . My computer runs much smoother! BUT, Then I opened VDJ and All text is gone! I can (Through a few folder clicking, then loading a song) get the words to finally show, but then the Fonts look corrupted.
Also when I load tracks the entire text (Everywhere) changes from RED to BLUE depending on which deck I am playing from. . .

I did then try to uninstall VDJ (Then reinstall a fresh 7.4.2) and still it did the same thing, After it didn't work with the reinstall I decided to reinstall the VDJ folder back in my Documents folder as to not lose my pervious histories, playlists, etc. . In any variation I am still back to this situation. .

I am using a Macbook Pro, running 10.9.5, 8 gigs Ram.

Anyone have any idea what is my solution???

Posted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 5:37 am
And Worse in VDJ8!

Posted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 6:50 am
Well, iffen you ever come across this, I now know what the problem is, it's corruption in the font cache, I used OnyX and it fixed the problem, but I still wasn't satisfied, so I did a complete backup of my computer, then I reinstalled the OS, then put it all back together... Seems everything is working now.. (crossing fingers)

Posted Mon 09 Feb 15 @ 7:33 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)