Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Z1 Vu Meter Not Working

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

All other aspects on controller work fine. Haven't changed a single thing on the mapping. OS X Yosemite and build 2139.

Command for LED_VU4 is: get_level & param_bigger 0.42 ? get_var '$led_on' : constant 0

Missing something there?

Posted Sat 07 Feb 15 @ 4:05 pm
Did you changed anything on your <oninit> key?
If not, try this and let me know if it works:
get_level & param_bigger 0.42 ? constant 1.0 : constant 0

Posted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 12:16 pm
Don't remember changing anything, but somehow the ONINIT value is set for a filter... Must have copied a pasted without even realizing it. Best way to reset to factory default?

Also trying to use a X1 (Older Model) and am having some trouble getting it to work. The mapper shows up as available, but none of the buttons work. Figured I'd ask here instead of clogging the forums.

Let me know if that's OK. And as always, thanks for the help. So happy to finally be using this stuff to at least some of its potential.

Posted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 1:28 pm
X1 (Mk1) is not yet officially supported.
It will be supported within this week in MIDI mode.

As far for restoring the original mapper, on the mappers page, on top right side of the window, select "factory default" from the drop down box.

Posted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 3:19 pm
OK. I looked at the list of supported controllers AFTER that post. Sorry about that. Even though it is unplugged, it is still showing up under the Controllers window. Is there a way to remove it or just hit ignore?

The Z1 says factory default... What values should be present on ONINIT and ONEXIT?

Posted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 6:32 pm
Indeed there was a bug. It should be fixed in builds ending at XXXX.934 or greater.

Posted Mon 09 Feb 15 @ 12:56 am
2151.933 here... :(

Posted Mon 09 Feb 15 @ 1:07 am
Open VirtualDj and leave it open for 1-2 minutes.
Restart. You should have .934 now! ;)

Posted Mon 09 Feb 15 @ 3:14 am
Tested and good to go!

Hope ya have time time to look at all my other questions!

Posted Mon 09 Feb 15 @ 3:30 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)