Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ Controller Licence Question

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello All :)

I just recently bought a Reloop Beatmix Controller which came bundled Virtual DJ LE.

If possible I would like some help to my questions below:

1, I know that to use my computer speakers I will need to upgrade. Would buying a Controller Licence for my Reloop Beatmix help do this?

2, Also I know that there is a full Mapping on the site for this but I can't get a copy of it as yet because I can't under the licence I currently have. Would buying a Controller Licence let me download this form the site?

3, If I purchase a Controller Licence for my Reloop Beatmix would I be able to use it with my other computers such as MacBook Pro, iMac & Windows computer?

I'm very interested in purchasing a Controller Licence for my Reloop Beatmix Controller but I would like more info & help with this.

If possible I would greatly appreciate if a member of staff from Atomix would reply to this & all kind people on the forum ASAP as I'm slightly confused by all this?

All help with this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Posted Sat 07 Feb 15 @ 12:31 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
1. Yes, a PLUS controller license will provide you the ability to use your Computer's sound card (even if the controller is connected) and also have mixed setup (e.g. prelisten from the controller and have Master Output from your computer;s speakers.
Keep though in mind that the PLUS controller license will only unlock your controller for version 8. Which means that prior purchasing you should give it a try http://www.virtualdj.com/download/index.html

2. The unit is natively supported in version 8, so there will be no need to download any additional mapping files (its a plug n play). The PLUS license will also provide you the ability to customize the mapping to your needs (among other features)

3. Yes, you may install VirtualDJ 8 to all of your computers and use the purchased license to all (you get both Windows and Mac software). All you need is to login with your virtualdj.com account credentials on the computer you wish to use each time.

Posted Sat 07 Feb 15 @ 5:48 pm
Many Thanks for your reply ;)

I forgot to ask,

1, After I purchase the Controller Licence do I download the free Virtual DJ 8 Demo from the site or will the Virtual DJ 8 Installer appear in my account?

2, Lastly do I just log in using my credentials via the Config Tab & then is the Virtual DJ 8 unlocked?

All help greatly appreciated.

Thanks once again.

Posted Sat 07 Feb 15 @ 11:29 pm
Hi.

I purchased a Controller Licence for my Reloop Beatmix & I'm loving it big time ;)

Just something that came to mind, Do I need to log in everytime via the internet to use Virtual DJ 8 & my Reloop Beatmix Controller?

I was wondering if you can use the two incase you where DJing in a club without internet access.

All help greatly appreciated.

Posted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 11:24 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
VirtualDJ will only ask you to login If you have logged out last time you used VirtualDJ.
So just make sure you dont logout (from Config->Licenses tab) and will not ask you to login no matter if Internet access is available or not.

Posted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 5:43 pm
Thanks DJ Dad ;)

Your help is greatly appreciated :)

Thank You.

Posted Mon 09 Feb 15 @ 3:15 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)