Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: '"standard" cue command'

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

If my memory serves me correctly (I've been a user since '03), the first versions of VDJ shipped with "normal" cue behavior. That is to say; the same as Serato, Traktor, MixVibes, and others. Apparently someone along the way had a "better idea" and changed the default functionality.

At any rate, whether I am right, or wrong about that... the fact that the cues will always start the resting track, the same as "play", and there is no way of retrieving the track cue position without resetting the temporary (main) cue position, or cycling though them all with "stop" -- makes the cues almost unusable for me if the track is not already playing. Also, they have no stutter or preview function, which is something I use frequently with the other programs I own.

In my opinion this crippled cue issue, should definitely be classed as a bug and a major oversight on the part of Atomix. Could you please provide us with a '"standard" cue command', or alternatively, provide instructions for writing our own..?

Thanks for listening.

Posted Thu 05 Feb 15 @ 12:01 pm
I answer your question on your original thread.

Also, this belongs to wishes forum, not support.

Therefore I will close this topic so that all the info / discussion stays in one place! :)

Thank you!

Posted Thu 05 Feb 15 @ 12:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)