Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Soundcard problems - Help required

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello, i am turning here as a last resort as my brain cant think of any other options except buying a new 2 output soundcard.

I am getting a problem on virtual DJ using 2 internal soundcards (Soundblaster Audigy sb0570) and looking at the vid below you will see my problem:
http://youtu.be/AaVGTmQfh0g
It is playing the songs really really fast when setting Deck 1 to a soundcard and Deck 2 to the other one. And as you can see on the mixer, its sending signal through to both the channels when on VDJ im only playing a song through deck 1 ?

I have tried fiddling about with the latency's and other sound card options such as 16/24bit 48/96khz etc..
I already had 1 SB0570 but recently bought another off of ebay thinking they would work together fine, as previously i used 2 External USB Creative soundcards, set up the same deck 1 being one and deck 2 being the other and this works fine.

The quality of these internal sound cards are obviously better so I was looking forward to using them and I cant.

Any help recieved, greatly appreciated.

Posted Fri 30 Jan 15 @ 12:27 pm
what happens if you use 44.1 and 16 bit ?

also just a thought but a nice ASIO sound interface would serve you much better then what u have latency wise anyways

humm didn't know you could use a setup like that with the home version

Posted Fri 30 Jan 15 @ 6:21 pm
Still the same thing ...

Don't know what the cause could be, and yes it probably would be but it means i have to continue using the crap external ones until pay day :(
And I originally use Virtual DJ 7 Pro, latest version (as I hate the layout of VDJ8) did the same there, but tried an upgrade to 8 to see if it was any different, but no difference.

Posted Sat 31 Jan 15 @ 5:08 am
bump? lol

Posted Thu 05 Feb 15 @ 6:57 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)