Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Covers In Vdj 8

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ive used the "my library" plug in to help identify what needs scanning for bpms etc as well as showing whats missing ie title or artist.
One option is to show what covers your missing. Is there a bulk way to fill these without editing and selecting an image for each mp3?

Posted Thu 22 Jan 15 @ 6:25 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Select several right click> batch> download covers

Posted Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 12:44 am
basxrPRO InfinityMember since 2011
you need to scroll through the tracks in the browser . Vdj will only start looking for a cover after it has been highlighted in the browser .
Also : in options , set coverdownload to 'always' or 'exact' .( though exact didn't help me much ;)
then recurse your music folder (or 'show all' using 'my library' ) . Then scroll through your songs , and watch your "coverdatabase" grow . :)

The covers will be stored in your "virtualdj/cache/covers folder" , And be linked to the specific song in your database
Thus NOT in your musics mp3-tag
As far as I know writing cover images to your mp-3-tags is not supported by vdj . (Praying for tag-scanner plug-in might help?)
But , I must say that I'm verry impressed with the way how fast and complete the cover cach is populated .

So as long as you don't F*** up your database your golden :)

Posted Sun 25 Jan 15 @ 4:50 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)