Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 2126 - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

i am a mac user, and have the problem when i upload a video or karaoke file in any deck it opens a video window and all of a sudden everything closes, which it does not do for the audio files.

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 8:02 am
Does it happen if you manually open the video window, without loading a file?

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 8:06 am
the video window does not open by double clicking, it only opens when i upload the file in the deck.

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 9:30 am
What skin are you using? It should open with a single click on the master screen (in the default VDJ 8 skin).

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 9:40 am
i am using the default skin, should i do anything else?

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 9:43 am
LEDs flicker and run uncontrollably in the slicer mode on the Reloop Neon

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 1:27 pm
I seem to be getting a few crashes, I was online, please tell me what info you need and I will provide it.
I've been "batch analysin" my music, and a few times the programm(VDJ8) just restarted from somewhere else(usualy the place where it had last started). I havn't seen it happen,'cos this is running on a brand new desktop(AMD Quadcore, win8.1) in the background, but it's happened four times to me.

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 3:56 pm
#groovindj, a new test in the default skin, clicking on the video window is closed vdj8...

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 5:31 pm
Tag editor no longer accepts pasting text with a 'hidden' carriage return.

This was useful for dropping track listings of megamixes and with a /n in a skin file it was possible to display this on separate lines (in a custom skin)..
Though I'd still love to see this idea in tool tip (on mouseover - lookup comment field (with /n))

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 6:52 pm
I use Windows 8.1, it crashes when I start typing and its been happening on both of my laptops, i'm using internal drives in both of my laptops, I have 2 vdj8 pro infinity licenses and am using a DDJ-SZ

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 7:37 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
marksmolinski wrote :
Tag editor no longer accepts pasting text with a 'hidden' carriage return.

This was useful for dropping track listings of megamixes and with a /n in a skin file it was possible to display this on separate lines (in a custom skin)..
Though I'd still love to see this idea in tool tip (on mouseover - lookup comment field (with /n))

That's not a good idea.
CR is a character, that is not allowed in an XML file.
But you are right, VDJ accepted these characters in V7 and in v8. Hopefully they changed this behaviour.

Posted Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 1:27 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
rcbs llc wrote :
I use Windows 8.1, it crashes when I start typing and its been happening on both of my laptops, i'm using internal drives in both of my laptops, I have 2 vdj8 pro infinity licenses and am using a DDJ-SZ

And it doesn't crash in 2094?
Seems like the crash might be caused by some bad tag.

Posted Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 1:34 am
Done with vdj8 until the kinks are worked out, vdj7.4 and Traktor pro 2 saved my night, vdj8 on both of my laptops crashed, the club owner was 38 hot, luckily I still got paid

Posted Sat 17 Jan 15 @ 1:06 am
What version are you using as you don't appear to have a licence. If it's the club's copy then support will need the username to find the crashguards.

Posted Sat 17 Jan 15 @ 3:11 am
Found the reason for my crashes, some old WMA files.

Posted Sat 17 Jan 15 @ 6:06 am
Strange, I have a license that came with my ddj-sz and one I bought but it shows home user on the forum but when I look at my account you see the license key

Posted Sat 17 Jan 15 @ 8:44 am
rcbs llc is also me

Posted Sat 17 Jan 15 @ 8:45 am
You should get support to combine the accounts (and close rcbs) if that's the case. Less confusing for everyone!

Posted Sat 17 Jan 15 @ 8:48 am
You can combine the two accounts yourself by adding the email address of the other account to the alternative email list in the account you want to use on the forums.

No need to contact us in support - unless this doesn't work for you then please do.

Just a little reminder this thread is for regression bugs ONLY - for general questions please use one of the other forums - thank you.

Posted Sat 17 Jan 15 @ 9:27 am
Thank you support, I'll try and see if it works

Posted Sat 17 Jan 15 @ 4:30 pm
51%