Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Controller Recommendation

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

TrotsControlleristMember since 2014
Can anyone recommend to me a 3-4 channel controller, that has a very good sound card. I'm also looking for something that is tried and tested with regards to the microphone input as Ive experienced major issues with the mic on Hercules RMX2 units and want to avoid the same problems.

Posted Sat 10 Jan 15 @ 9:37 am
...and your budget is?

Posted Sun 11 Jan 15 @ 4:54 am
The RMX 2 was around £200. I was originally only looking for entry level stuff, as I don't need all the features of a full blown DJ controller. I just need to be able to play music at parties and use the mic. However, would like a very decent sound card in the unit. Therefore happy to consider any budget at this stage just to understand what I would need to spend to get a decent in built sound card. Also would naturally prefer good build quality, which the Hercules RMX2 did have to be fair.

Posted Sun 11 Jan 15 @ 7:31 am
idj4himPRO InfinityMember since 2009
ive had 2 hercules controllers in the past. i liked them, but it dosent compare to pioneer. i just got the pioneer ddj wego2. a good entry level conroller also at a good price off ebay. new. when i djed in the bars and club in the past i had nothing but pioneer equip. the wego2 is good as far as price and sturdy. good luck

Posted Sun 11 Jan 15 @ 3:38 pm
Many thanks, I had started to look at the Pioneer range. I guess its a little more future proof.

Posted Sun 11 Jan 15 @ 5:53 pm
Nothing's future proof. There'll always be new models coming out every year (or even every 6 months).

Best thing is not to get what meets your present requirements. Get something better, then it will last a bit longer before you outgrow it and want to replace it.

Posted Wed 14 Jan 15 @ 4:22 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012

Posted Wed 14 Jan 15 @ 4:47 am
idj4himPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Thats Great info RobRoy. :]

Posted Sat 17 Jan 15 @ 4:25 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Always welcome ;-)

Posted Mon 19 Jan 15 @ 1:43 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)