Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: behringer cmd dc-1 vd8 not detected

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi guys I have a new controller that I want to program to trigger my samples and control the effect sliders I want to map top knobs and top buttons but vdj8 only detect one knob and it has 8 also for the buttons it only detects buttons 1,4,5,6,7,8 im missing 234 the rest of the buttons are recognized like pads from 1 to 16 I tried the mapping from vdj7 and it detects all functions but when I tried to map one knob I get no response please let me know if there is a bug or I need to do something else controller is new

Posted Sun 04 Jan 15 @ 11:22 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The unit is pre-assigned as a 4 decks controller. This means that the TOP knobs are defined as a single knob and the assigned action will apply to all 4 decks.
E.g. if you assign any of the TOB_KNB as effect slider 1, each one of the 4 top knobs will control the 1st parameter of the selected effect on each one of the 4 decks.
If you wish to have a different behavior, you need to assign the knob as ....
action_deck 1 ? deck 1 filter : action_deck 2 ? deck 1 key : action_deck 3 ? deck 1 effect_slider 1 : deck 1 effect_slider 2
The above action will assign the 1st knob as filter, the 2nd knob as key and the other 2 as effect parameters on the same deck (1)

Posted Sun 04 Jan 15 @ 11:39 am
Thank you very much it worked as you told me thanks

Posted Mon 05 Jan 15 @ 9:21 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)