Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VMS4.1 VDJ LE

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,

Im having some difficulty setting un an AA VMS4.1 with virtual DJ LE.

I have downloaded VDJ LE ad also the ASIO driver however, when connecting the VMS4.1 to my laptop via USB, the laptop does not seem to be recognising the VMS4.1.

When I open up the ASIO screen there are no devices found.

Any suggestions as its starting to drive me mad!??

Posted Sat 03 Jan 15 @ 2:07 am
have you tried a different usb port and or lead ? as it should auto recognize the controller in the control panel regardless if you have the drivers installed or not

Posted Sat 03 Jan 15 @ 3:38 am
When I got my VMS4.1, I installed the VDJ LE and there was some other thing I had to install too... I think it was the sound driver... After doing that, I plugged my controller in and at first.. nothing... I had to change my channel switches in front to something different then what came as the recommended setting. When you plug your controller in, does the system at least light up? if it does, then your system sees the controller but it might be a sound related issue.

joe...

Posted Tue 06 Jan 15 @ 12:05 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Using USB 3.0 or 2.0 ?
Which OS ?
If you used many previous devices like usb sticks or external harddrives, possibly the USB Ports getting jammed sometims
try to clean your ports with a freeware tool like USBDeview and try again.
Also make sure you plugin to the same port you used when installing your VMS drivers.
Check all the buttons and knobs infront that Decks are set to USB and to 8out

Posted Thu 08 Jan 15 @ 4:38 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)