Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 7 Pro Numark NS6

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi All,

I just recently purchased a new NS6 controller since my VMS2 was acting up like crazy. I unnistalled the ASIO VMS2 drivers and I downloaded the latest ASIO Numark NS6 drivers and installed them. I started up VDJ 7 and almost everything is working great. There are a few things that are not working though between the controller and the VDJ7.

First issue I notice is that the FX A button and the FX B button and the FX Mix buttons don't work. I have to activate the FX by using my mouse which sucks.
Second issue is that I notice the Master volume and the headphone volume knobs do work but the knobs are not moving physically in VDJ7.

If anybody can help that would be freaking awesome...

again thanks in advance.
Luc

Posted Tue 30 Dec 14 @ 10:17 pm
Hi All,

I decided to format my laptop and re-install Windows 7 Pro from scratch. Now I have bigger issues. My NS6 controller is not being recognized by VDJ7 in "Mappers". The ASIO Audio driver works fine but my controller not being recognized at all. I have unplugged the controller and tried it in a different USB port and then VDJ7 does recognized it but I still cannot control VDJ7 with the controller. Any help would be awesome.

Thanks
Luc

Posted Wed 31 Dec 14 @ 1:18 pm
I went through the Wiki and I still cannot resolve my issue. The controller is being recognized in Windows but not in VDJ7. I will install VDJ8 and have a try and see what happens. Any tips for VDJ7?

Posted Thu 01 Jan 15 @ 3:28 pm
Hi All, I found the resolution to my issue.
Numark released 2 Windows drivers for the NS6

Version 2.9.25 and Version 2.9.55

On Numark's website they don't mention which driver is for which version of Windows so I decided to install the latest version 2.9.55. My controller was having major issues being recognized in VDJ7 so I decided to uninstall this driver and install the 2.9.25 driver and now my controller is being recognized every-time I load VDJ7.

My first issue where the FXA and FXB buttons still don't work. I downloaded the mapper file for this controller but still not working. I also read that I didn't need this mapper file if I am using VDJ 7.0.25 or higher so I don't know why the buttons are not working? Any ideas?

Posted Thu 01 Jan 15 @ 5:29 pm
Well I found out why the FXA and FXB buttons didn't work will playing videos... the buttons actually are setup to do different things (mapping) depending if you are using the video screen and not the mixer screen... well I learn something new... I hope my issues and resolutions will help others as well....

Posted Thu 01 Jan 15 @ 7:02 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)