Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Question About Licenses

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post but i was wondering about something...

I bought a Hercules Dj controller AirPlus ... but well it comes another Dj software Application than Vdj and i am kinda confused with some stuff about licenses:

since my controller doesn't come with VDJ Software needs for a license to unlock the controller and be able to use it for over 10 minutes....
a) Is The license of the program a different thing than the license of controller? i mean... let's say i will buy a Pro infinity license, or a home version of vdj.... will the controller work? or i will need an extra license for using the controller?
b) what will happen if i have to work with another controller or choose to buy a new one? will i have to buy a new license for the new controller?

Posted Mon 29 Dec 14 @ 11:22 am
If you buy the Infinity license then you will be able to use any controller - for professional use.

If you buy a controller license then it is only for that one controller. If you change controller, you need another license. Plus it is not for professional use, only for private home use.

Posted Mon 29 Dec 14 @ 11:54 am
thank you very much :)

Posted Mon 29 Dec 14 @ 2:27 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)