Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Any idea to design the skin of pioneer ddj-sb

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

present the original image 100% created by me

This .psd is 100% designed from the original image ready to create a skin for virtualdj, I completely besides design I created certain forms of controller like this:

I decided to create a new skin as much as possible like the controller, but I need ideas to know that they liked because you will give their views so give better reception the skin, any opinion of the skin is welcome friends, I hope your support, thanks in advance.

Posted Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 5:28 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I wonder if a day will come that the skins will look like the djs instead of their controllers :D

Posted Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 6:02 pm

Posted Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 6:09 pm
djdad, master
when you xml tutorials with language virtualdj8. There are things I want to learn, one is moving from normal browser function, passing the disc 1 to disc 3 with a single button that function is in the pioneer ddj-sr, teach master.

jmf28
I design the skin of ddj-sb nowskin

Posted Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 9:31 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
djdad wrote :
I wonder if a day will come that the skins will look like the djs instead of their controllers :D

Come into my booth and twiddle my knob XD

Posted Tue 23 Dec 14 @ 4:31 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
locodog wrote :
djdad wrote :

Come into my booth and twiddle my knob XD

That's a little odd and inappropriate no?

Posted Tue 23 Dec 14 @ 3:22 pm
Beta Version

Posted Tue 30 Dec 14 @ 12:58 pm
Fantastic gfx, I like ;o)

Posted Wed 31 Dec 14 @ 6:15 am
when i use this controller, its not needed to show it 1:1 (functions & size!) on screen. Maybe you had a 60" Notbook?

Posted Wed 31 Dec 14 @ 10:58 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)