Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ users personal mixes - Page: 7

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

i need a good site so that i can put my mix its 79:20 minutes any ideas. thanks

Posted Sun 02 Apr 06 @ 1:45 pm
TotyoHome userMember since 2006
DjHapPeE,

try: rapidshare.de , megaupload.com (smaller: sendspace, yourfilehost, bandagoo, up-file...)

I recommend rapidshare.de :)

Posted Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 10:01 am
heres my 4th mix
(I think this is my best mix so far, the feeling...)

tracklist

01. Airwave - Sky Blues (Icarus Mix)
02. Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms (Original clubmix)
03. Parham & Dominic Plaza - Once (Kasey Taylor & Chris Mee)
04. Mark Otten - So Serene (Original Mix)
05. Armin van Buuren feat. Nadia Ali - Who Is Watching (Tonedepth remix)
06. Bakke & Ljungqvist - Bali (original mix)
07. Filo & Peri feat. Fisher - closer now (Tomas Haverlik remix)
08. Benz & MD - Mar Del Plata (Dousk Elaborate Mix)
09. Aspekt - Hi Jack (original mix)

download here

http://rapidshare.de/files/17085246/Totyo_-_Daydream_vol._4.mp3.html

when you click at the link, there will be two columns. press the button 'Free'. Then a clock will start to count. If its finished, tipe the code which is shown. (tipe the characters with large [or i dunno how to say in english] like this AB1 [not ab1])

enjoy :)

and post comments plz

Posted Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 10:05 am
hey i've got a cuestion, how do you download a mix

Posted Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 6:49 pm
when you click at the link, there will be two columns. press the button 'Free'. Then a clock will start to count. If its finished, tipe the code which is shown. (tipe the characters with large [or i dunno how to say in english] like this AB1 [not ab1])

Posted Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 4:23 pm
co0ldjPRO InfinityMember since 2003
nice mix totyo really all ur daudream mixes r great

Posted Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 4:24 pm
thx cooldj

Posted Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 4:45 pm
hey ppl!

a trick of megaupload

if it says that there are no more slots to your country, go here www.anonycat.com
copy and paste the link here and click "start surfing" button

Posted Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 3:25 pm
U115PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Pourquoi t'as des choses a te reprocher?

Posted Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 3:34 pm
U115 please speak english here

Posted Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 3:43 pm
Totyo
This is really nice. such a great mix. proggy heaven. U showed them man!!
really diging the sounds. thats it in the weekend i'm posting something too. i'm jealous :))
screw the bad quality of my home setup. i'll give U guys something to chew on. great mix man. respect

Posted Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 6:01 pm
ok i understand you are a small comunauty and no regard for my mix, i can't accept this, you are not very clean!!
I must post this:
"Music discussion
Talk about music here.
Of course no illegal exchange is allowed."

Thanks for your welcome!

Posted Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 11:59 am
U115

dont be so rude, be happy man!!!
I downloaded your mix.
There are some good tunes, yeah, nice mix, cool, good selection of music!!!
really good songs at 30 and 47min :)
(but the sound quality is poor 56, plz record in better sound quality 96 or 128)
about your mixing: ...weell can you mix more accurate? ... the beats...
+ I dont speak french, I cannot understand the other file :(

overall impression ... NICE!!!!
keep up the good work...
looking forward to your other mixes

can U post the tracklist???

Posted Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 1:25 pm
Totyo

Thanks ;-))))) (and sorry for my last post)
I will Post the playlist soon, sorry for the quality, it s a mix of copyleft music.

Posted Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 4:37 pm
Ovi Satma,

Its Monday. Wheres your mix?

I cant wait...

:)

Posted Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 2:02 pm
To Everybody:
here's the mix:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T5916O06

Ice-Man - Moonscape 4
Progressive House/Trance

01. Sasha - Cloud Cuckoo 00:00
02. Blue Haze - Into Nothing (Bill Hamel's Last Time For 9 Vox Mix) 07.37
03. Underworld - Two Months Off (King Unique Sunspot - Vocal Mix) 13:46
04. Andy Ling - Fixation (Tarrentella vs Redanka Mix) 20:15
05. R-Tem - Voiceless (Instrumental Mix) 24:40
06. Zgr - Zero Hours [Perry O'neil Mix] 31:29
07. Above and Beyond - Surrender (Filterheadz Remix) 37:05
08. Seyton - The Drake Equation 43:12
09. Fortunato & Montresor - Imagine ( Chris Fortier Remix ) 49:52
10. Steiger - Postcard From The Edge (Original Mix) 57:39
11. Jayn Hanna - Lost Without You (Edge Factor Journey) 65:37
12. Coldplay - Talk (Junkie Xl Remix) 73:21

Now before U listen to it please bare in mind the folowing:
1. no prelistening
2. no mixer
3. my home PC isn't verry powerfull (amd athlon 1.1 ghz, 640 SDRAM) and a quite dumbass mouse

i whanted to say this because , tehnical wise the mix isn,t perfect. i had to struggle with it, and it was kind of an adrenaline rush to mix it because alot of thing could have gone wrong :)).
now because this is a music discussion section of the forum i whant to make a small presentation of what you'll going to hear. i'm quite happy of how it turned out .
the mix is nicely made programing wise and it is not khaoticly mixed, so it has nice structure. whent through my entire music selection to make this mix. the tracks that you will here are spanned on a period of 7 years: from the classic tune Jayn Hanna - Lost Without You (Edge Factor Journey) from 1999 to the brand new remix of Coldplay - Talk.
the tempo is progressing from start to finish. i started at 130 BPMs and ended up at 133BPMs.
the mix can be divided in 4 sections:
1. the first section is filled with the first 2 tracks. the mix starts with the beautyfull Cloud Cuckoo from Sasha's Airdrawndagger album. i really lke this track and i always whanted to start a mix with it. continuing with the dark and melodic Blue Haze - Into Nothing, Bill Hamel makes a good job in creating a verry deep reinterpretation of the track that keeps U chill but still on the edge.
2. The second part is the floorbanger of the mix. verry upbeat and energetic. Underworld's Two Months Off track wakes U up from the trance that Blue hase got U in. It's verry energetic and it keeps going up, comeing into the theky verry electronic sounds of Andy Ling - Fixation (Tarrentella vs Redanka Mix) this track and the next 2 form a whole as far as I'm concerned, keeping the atmosphere alive. R-Tem - Voiceless is a verry hard track verry rocky and nice on the ears and great on the dancefloor (note to cooldj). Zgr - Zero Hours [Perry O'neil Mix] finishes this trio with verry nice melodic tempo and great sounds. The last track of this part in the mix is Above and Beyond - Surrender (Filterheadz Remix)
great on the ears and signaling a change in the feel of the mix
3. now we come into the darker side of the mix with the massive track from Seyton. I first heard this track o Nick Warren's Shanghai CD, witch is my favorite Global Underground mix. emersing deeper into the feel we come into the verry deep sound of Fortunato and Montresor, Imagine being a great track to drop in at 3 AM to emerse the dancefloor into total hypnosis. You'll recognise this track of my moonscape 2. mix but I love this track so much and it mached so much with the feel of the mix that i couldn't not include it into the mix. the section ends with the thrilling sounds of Steiger , with the massive track "Postcards from the edge". verry dark and energetic it makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand out :)).
3. we escape from the dark trancy sounds with Jayn Hanna - Lost Without You. meant to wake U up i'm pretty certain that U can render a great nice with only this track. I first heard it o Sasha and John Digweed's Northern Exposure Expeditions album at it blew me away. we finish the mix with Junkie Xl's reinterpretation of Coldplay's Clocks track and finishes the mix upbeat and energetic.
hope U'll enjoy listening to it as much as i enjoyed mixing it and writing about it.

Posted Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 4:37 pm
to people that never downloaded from megaupload. as the timer goes down a shitty pop up called megauploar links will appear on the top right of the screen. close it and when the countdown ends you'll see the download button

Posted Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 5:16 pm
I cannot download your mix it sayes all slots are full and my trick doesnt work!!!!!!!
please upload to rapidshare!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to listen your mix!!!

Posted Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 5:37 pm
i canot loaded to rapidshare because its bigger than 100 megs
try it again. it's bound to work.
if it still goes goeyy on you tell me and i'll see what i can do

Posted Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 6:52 pm

Posted Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 7:01 am
12%