Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Gemini G2V no led with VDJ8PRO

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just bought a Gemini G2V Controller that came with VDJ7LE. Followed all installation instructions and it works as promised, "plug and play". After closing the program and re-opening it, it gives me a message that "a newer version is available". Being that I would like to have all features that are not available with VDJ7LE, I opted to download the newer version, paid for the controller license and a monthly PRO subscription, and installed it on my laptop. Now the controller does not fully work. All buttons and sliders work, but no led lights. The G2V skin on your download section does not load on VDJ8PRO either. Please help or a full refund. I have 2 days to return the controller for a full refund also.

Posted Fri 19 Dec 14 @ 6:34 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Posted Fri 19 Dec 14 @ 8:19 am
Thanks! it works now.
Yes, there are 2 skins available for download, one for the G2V and one for the G4V, but it says they are for VDJ7PRO only and It wont even show up on the interface list on VDJ8PRO after download so my question is,... do I need to also purchase VDJ7PRO in order to use it? I downloaded the free home edition of VDJ7 but the download does not show up in the interface list either. Can I swap my license for VDJ8 for a 7 instead?

Posted Sat 20 Dec 14 @ 6:34 am
Hi im using g2v which came with the LE version ,But I bought the pro for the $299 price
I followed the instruction's on the {No led ,subject page} & it helped , But my controller will either light up then the UV indicators will shut down
How can I get the optimal performance that I got with the {LE} version ?
ID be Greatful for any help
Thank you !

Posted Tue 31 Mar 15 @ 7:20 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)