Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ Pro7.4 & RMX2 Jogwheel not working

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

bdkjoseControlleristMember since 2013
I have VDJ Pro 7.4 with a new Hercules RMX2 using Windows 8.

It was all working just fine till I started messing with timecodes. I've set it all back to how I used to have it as following:

Input: Line in (for my turntable)
Output: Headphones
Sound Card: Asio Driver

All works well but when I try to spin back using jogwheels, track will stop but wont spin back or foward. The LED's for the jogwheel do turn on/off when I press down on the jogwheels. I currently have the jogwheels mapped to action: touchwheel_touch

I've tried action "speedwheel_touch" and same thing happens. Why is this happening now if it was working fine before? What else can I try?

Also ... Can anyone tell me the action used if I want to use my load button to load tracks and clone deck? I want to be able to load a track by a simple press and be able to clone deck by pressing and holding the same load button. This is what's being used now which will unload if I press and hold.
var '$shift' ? playlist_add : holding ? unload : load

Thanks in advance.

Posted Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 8:07 pm
bdkjoseControlleristMember since 2013
Sorry guys ... I've figured out the press and hold on the load button for cloning deck. But ... I also need help on mapping a button for page scrolling on my library list. Basically my up/down buttons scroll thru my tracks one by one, but I'm trying to jump pages to scroll quicker because of a big list of tracks. Can anyone help me with action needed in order to do that?? Thanx.

Posted Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 9:48 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)