Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark Mixtrack Pro II issue

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello.

I recently purchased a Numark Mixtrack Pro II. When I first connected it (through a USB extension cord), all the lights were on and I could hear the sound Windows plays when you connect a new USB device. However, I quickly got an error message, and VDJ wasn't recognizing it. Tried again, tried restarting my computer, nothing. Now I turned it on directly through the USB port, and the Play/Pause lights are on, but nothing else. Am I missing something here?

Posted Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 3:56 pm
Update: now it is detected (uninstalled and installed again in device manager), but even though I put the mappers on the right folders, I don't see it on the Controllers tab. This is what the Audio tab shows:

Posted Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 4:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 5:25 pm
I managed to get it to work but with a not-so-recent version of VDJ. VDJ 8 wouldn't recognize it.

Different "problem" this time: when I press the FX1 pad on Deck 1, it activates the effect, as it should, but when I press the same pad on Deck 2, it does nothing (the pad works, though, because if I press shift+pad, it activates a 1 beat loop). Must be a mapping issue. How do I fix it?

Posted Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 5:46 pm
Okay guys, two mapping questions for the Mixtrack Pro II:

1) How do I set knob 4 on each deck not to be used necessarily as a filter, but as a fourth effect? And how do I set the "tap" pad to activate said effect?

2) How do I map the cue buttons on the Mixtrack Pro II to activate VDJ's PFL button (so I can properly align the tracks in the graph bar)?

Posted Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 8:02 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)