Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: you all should learn to read

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

p0rtLE userMember since 2014
american audio sent me a firmware through customer support ticket

American audio are convinced the firmware tool is in the vdj vms4.1 install

The firmware tool is not in the vdj vms4.1 install, where is it, fix it

Posted Sat 13 Dec 14 @ 2:44 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If American Audio has sent you a firmware for your unit, then i suppose they can also send you the Tool too... or cant they find it ?

Atomix usually provides just the installation files for the VirtualDJ LE. In some rare cases, we also provide CD images with drivers and Tools included.
That was the case for the VMS4 for example, but not for the VMS4.1

As far as we know, and thats official, no updated firmware exists for VMS4.1 and American Audio never sent us any Tool to include in the LE installers.

If American Audio claims that a firmware update exists for the VMS4.1 then you should ask them for the Updater Tool as well.

Posted Sat 13 Dec 14 @ 5:36 pm
cheers, but when i ask them, they will keep telling me to download the vdj install on > http://vms4.adjfocus.com/downloads/downloads/vms-41.html

and the firmware hardware update tool will be in the start menu when vdj is minimized

for american audio to release a firmware fix, there is probably a requirement of more then 1 person telling them cue is broke

Posted Sun 14 Dec 14 @ 4:07 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
As has repeatedly been explained to you we were not provided a firmware update utility by AA.

This means we couldn't bundle one with LE and therefore cannot provide it to you.

Again, you would need to converse with AA support further; the is not something we can help you with.

Posted Mon 15 Dec 14 @ 3:20 am
cheers, i will just send them a link to this thread when i tell them there is no tool included for the 3rd or 4th time

Posted Mon 15 Dec 14 @ 12:30 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)