Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I need help hooking up my gear

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have a windows 7 machine, and x2 Denon 3700's with a djm-900 with a kp3 effects processor.
Now I used to have Serato, but I simply do not like their wave forms, nor do I like their sync.
I'm not a sync-aholic, but I do use it to hyp or to get out of a jam.
Can someone please point me in the right direction to hook my Gear to vdj.
If I can get them to work I plan to buy the full version oppose to the month to month debacle.
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

Posted Sat 13 Dec 14 @ 2:06 am
I should also mention I have no clue how to hook them to my computer. I'm using an SL3 interface at the moment.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, kinda figured a couple things out, however, Both vdj channels Play through one of my djm-900 ch's
And I get a warning that I only have 10 min to muck about on my mixer before VDJ disconnects my mixer. What gives I pay monthly ? I plan on getting the full version IF it works with my gear. In fact, I'll sell my serato! notice the emphasis :D
Please and thank you for any help. Wonder if VDJ takes phone calls So I can get this cleared up, seems like I'm just suckin' fat atm :(

Posted Sat 13 Dec 14 @ 2:13 am
idj4himPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Check and make sure you have a subscription. It says on your icon that you are a home user. You only get 10 min of controller use with the home software. I paid the 19 bucks and downloaded vdj8.
Then you have to pay $19 each month. Hope this helps

Posted Sat 13 Dec 14 @ 10:43 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)