Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DDJ Wego2 Cue problems

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello,
I own a Wego2 and am using VDJ LE. Whenever i try to cue a song the sound from my master output (speakers) is sounding in my headphones, and whatever i do to the deck i activated cue on still sounds through my master output. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
also i am running windows 8.1 (kinda obvious since im posting in PC help. I will gladly provide any more information that is needed.

Posted Fri 12 Dec 14 @ 6:25 pm
Two questions:

In what position is your cue mix knob? If it's not all the way over to cue then you will hear some of the master output. The idea is to allow a blend of the two if/when required.

When you cue a deck, are you lowering the channel fader for that deck first? You need to do that or the channel will be heard through the output.

Posted Fri 12 Dec 14 @ 6:35 pm
groovindj wrote :
Two questions:

In what position is your cue mix knob? If it's not all the way over to cue then you will hear some of the master output. The idea is to allow a blend of the two if/when required.

When you cue a deck, are you lowering the channel fader for that deck first? You need to do that or the channel will be heard through the output.

your second question solved my problem, thank you so much. it's been a while since i used this and had forgotten about that. I'm embarrassed for having made this mistake

Posted Fri 12 Dec 14 @ 6:59 pm
Am having a similar problem all I seem to hear is the master output have turned my cue nab so I could hear my secondary song and still nothing. Please help have tried multiple guitar centers and they couldn't fix it thanks

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 10:48 am
Please provide more detail...

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 11:00 am
Well am able to hear what's on my first deck through my head phones but not able to hear hear what's on my secondary have moved the cue nab all the way in both directions and can only still hear one song (the song that my crossfader is on.

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 11:06 am
What you need to state is exactly what you're doing (which buttons/knobs you're using), what you're expecting to happen and what is or isn't actually happening.

Remember, we can't see or hear what you can - so you need to put it into words and make everything as clear as possible. I'm assuming you're using a WeGO 2 as you've posted here, but if not, please specify. Also, are you using VDJ 8 or 7? Please post a screen grab of your VDJ audio config page.

"am able to hear what's on my first deck through my head phones" - With the channel fader up or down? With the cue button on that deck/channel pressed or not?

"not able to hear hear what's on my secondary" - Are you trying to hear the cue signal and the master at the same time, or trying to cue two tracks at once (by pressing both cue buttons)?

FYI the correct word is knob, not nab.

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 1:28 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)