Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Using headphones with ddj wego

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

rordogLE userMember since 2014
Hi
I got a wego yesterday with virtual dj le and I am using laptop speakers plugged into my laptop, and headphones in the wego but cant pre listen with the headphones.
Do I need to have speakers that connect to the wego to be able to pre listen with headphones while the music still plays through the speakers?
Any info appreciated, thanks

Rory

Posted Sat 06 Dec 14 @ 7:52 am
asio and standard drivers cant be mixed, so u have to either use all wego, or all built in sound card, so yes to use the headphones properly on wego u need speakers connected to the wego

good luck

Posted Sat 06 Dec 14 @ 11:55 am
rordogLE userMember since 2014
Thank you.

Posted Sun 07 Dec 14 @ 6:53 am
Hello,

I bought a Wego yesterday. I have the output to speakers but the cue function to the headphones (output from controller) still isn't working. The cue knob is all the way to the left. No matter what I do all I hear is the master volume.

I installed the VirtualDJ (Virtual DJ LE7) from the disc that came with the Wego and haven't installed any other drivers or updated the version of VirtualDJ that came with the Wego.

Please help!

Posted Thu 29 Jan 15 @ 7:26 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
register your software serial number and you can get V8 LE, search for FW/Driver updates from pioneer, read the V8 manual ( a bit )

What you actually need is to set a headphone output on your audio config, it's all in the manual.

Posted Thu 29 Jan 15 @ 7:44 pm
When I load VDJ it says there is a new version that is available. When I click on the yes button to download the new version it takes me the licenses section on the website. I don't want to have to buy a license just to get the damn cue function to work correctly. There has to be a easier and free way to get such a basic function to work properly.

Posted Thu 29 Jan 15 @ 8:02 pm
I figured it out. Whew... and I was questioning my intelligence there for a moment.

Posted Thu 29 Jan 15 @ 10:22 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)