Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ 8 Clean install

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

is there a way to install VDJ 8 into a seperate folder from VDJ 7 because when installing 8 all the plugins from 7 appear in it & some dont work so when you have "Random" on in the setting it goes to them but think happen & Then it all sticks...

thanks

Posted Wed 03 Dec 14 @ 11:40 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
You can point V7 to another folder via regediting but I don't know what to edit.

Posted Wed 03 Dec 14 @ 6:33 pm

Posted Thu 04 Dec 14 @ 11:21 am
Before upgrading from VDJ 7 on my laptop I loaded VDJ 8 onto my desktop which runs An old version of XP.
If I try to access Google while VDJ 8 Is minimised but not playing my computer shuts down on restart and vice versa.
what is the cause

Posted Tue 16 Dec 14 @ 3:26 pm
GianVJPRO InfinityMember since 2012
II have written a program that switches the two versions in a totally independent.
To achieve this you must reinstall specifically the two versions, but once you do, you just run this little program and select which version to make active, simply by pressing a button.
If anyone wants to try it, find it at this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a49716afgq731xw/VDJ_Solo.zip?dl=0

Posted Fri 19 Dec 14 @ 4:28 am
53bentley wrote :
Before upgrading from VDJ 7 on my laptop I loaded VDJ 8 onto my desktop which runs An old version of XP.
If I try to access Google while VDJ 8 Is minimised but not playing my computer shuts down on restart and vice versa.
what is the cause

An old version of XP.

Posted Fri 19 Dec 14 @ 8:43 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)