Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pioneer DJM750 - Support

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Anyone have any experience getting the Pioneer DJM750 working with VDJ8? After the Pioneer driver is installed, it appears within VDJ8, however the faders don't do anything within the software. (I have Midi enabled on the Mixer and all of the sliders are set to USB.)

Posted Sat 29 Nov 14 @ 9:07 pm
i don't think external mixers make the software move ....

Posted Sun 30 Nov 14 @ 6:29 am
They do if they've got a MIDI controller mode.

However, to me it seems a bit daft to want to control the "pretend" mixer in VDJ if you've got a real mixer sat in front of you!

Posted Sun 30 Nov 14 @ 10:28 am
Here's the reason... I had $1,000.00 and wanted to purchase a Denon X-1600 to go along with my SC3900's, since from what I understand, the sound cards in the SC3900 aren't that great...

However, the X-1600 is discontinued now, replaced with the X-1700. They didn't have one in stock, nor did I want to spend $1,600.00 for it. So I bought the 750 for $900.00. Since everything is going to be MIDI (except for if I want to use the CD player itself on the SC3900, I need the mapper for the 750.)

I have been speaking to the Atomix support folks and they have a nice mapper for me. I'm hoping that they forward it soon so I can start playing on it.

Posted Tue 02 Dec 14 @ 9:57 pm
The mapper that they provided is not quite working. I'm hoping that there's something that I'm not doing correctly...

Posted Thu 04 Dec 14 @ 9:36 pm
I have a Re-Loop mix tour which operates all the sliders etc on my VDJ8 this Re-Loop cost 110 pounds

Can I get my DJM750 to do the same ?

At present some of the fadersbdo move gut not everything

Posted Tue 06 Dec 16 @ 11:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)