Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Cannot Login on VDJ8

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi All,

When launching Virtual Dj 8 it asks me for my username and password, I input these in but then just freezes and does not do anything until I have to force close it, I can just click the cross and it seems to work ok without me logging in but when I go into licences its not showing my licence in there :( will this be ok to use tonight?

Help needed asap please,

Thank you,
Neil.

Posted Sat 22 Nov 14 @ 11:49 am
I can login fine to my virtual dj account online and it shows my active licence is ok there :/ so im not sure what to do, Thanks.

Posted Sat 22 Nov 14 @ 11:50 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
djdad wrote :
What do you get with this link http://live.virtualdj.com/live/getip.php ?
Normally it should show a white page with something like .. VDJ:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
If you get something else..post a screenshot here.

Posted Sat 22 Nov 14 @ 12:30 pm
I get VDJ:82.17.118.156

Posted Sat 22 Nov 14 @ 3:03 pm
I have the same problem. I just bought a license for my JB Systems Kontrol 3 but I can't login to my account from inside my VDJ 8. When I open this link http://live.virtualdj.com/live/getip.php it gives me this VDJ:10.30.196.179

Please help man. I spent a lot of money on this program and having to struggle so much to use it is unacceptable. I've wasted days of valuable time trying to fix an find help for it and support is not responding.

Posted Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 9:27 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Ok so your host file is ok, and your internet connection is ok, so the next point is your firewall, check that vdj has access.

Posted Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 11:53 am
My firewall is off and I've allowed VDJ 8 to communicate through it but it still won't login. I've even tried systems resotre for my computer like you suggested for other people here but it also doesn't help. Is there another way I can activate my license besides logging in from inside VDJ 8??

Posted Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 1:42 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)