Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: licence LE provided with VMS4.1

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

tonicqLE userMember since 2014
Hi,

I recently bought a VMS4.1 with a Limited Edition included. It is possible that this LE license is only valid for version 7? Could i test LE of version 8?

Thanks for you help!

Posted Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 11:59 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The VMS4/VMS4.1 dont offer any LE8 version at the moment. There could be an update in the near future though (up to the manufacture to ask for).
For now, you can test VirtualDJ 8 without a license, which it will allow you to control the software with your VMS4.1 for 10 minutes at a time (launch), and you then can choose to purchase a Plus , a Pro Infinity or a subscription license of version 8 http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posted Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 12:02 pm
tonicqLE userMember since 2014
Thanks a lot for your quick response.
It is a fault on the side of American Audio missing a LE license for version 8.... maybe if I know before purchase i am not sure if i got vms41...
Anyway thinking in buy a Pro license, but in LE v7 one i experienced that gain and 3 buttons before are not working...then i am not sure about to buy a Pro license without the complete functionallity.
It should not be possible to have a LE v7 version for VMS41 with no gain, no bass... maybe i need any manual step missing from my side

best regards
Toni

Posted Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 12:57 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Tue 18 Nov 14 @ 1:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)