Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: problems with timecode

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey all,
I've been using vdj8 for about six months now. I haven't used it for about a month since I was in the process of moving. So, today I fire up my mac and plug into my 10mxr and nothing. I have timecode 1 set to channel 1&2 and timecode 2 set to channel 3&4 in the timecode section of the audio menu. When I check my settings in the timecode section of the settings I'm getting a timecode signal from timecode 2. However, vdj8 will not recognize it. I get a pop up that tells me to put a vinyl on and play it to calibrate, but I can see the input!! I'm not getting any input from timecode 1 at all. I've swapped out all my cables and have tried 2 different sets of control vinyl. This is not the first time this has happened, I usually have to redo my settings about once a week and after every update. I'm not a professional dj so I usually just figure it out after a few minutes but now I'm tired of something always not working right. anyway, i'm running Yosemite on a macbook pro with the latest mac build for vdj8, 2 numark tt500s and a 10mxr. And yes I've used the firmware update tool. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted Fri 07 Nov 14 @ 9:17 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)