Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Singer History?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is there a way to save karaoke singer history from different clubs and then drag them into the rotation? I'm trying to figure out how to maintain a singers list from each club and then I can pull up the songs they sang before and load them in the rotation. Currently I am able to maintain singers and their song list under the club name in Karma, and I just load that club name list which preloads all the singers and their song history for that club.

I'm trying to stay away from adding a singer for every show at different clubs if they have sang at one of my shows before. For example, at Mustang's I usually get the same singers every week and they usually sing some or all of the same songs. I'd like to not have to add them as a new singer every week and then have to help them try to remember what they sang before, then do a search, then re-add them to the rotation.

With a lot of singers that can be very time consuming during a busy show when I don't have time to "re-invent the wheel". Any suggestions or help to point me in the right direction? I'm still going through the manual but so far I can't find anything that will show me how to do this. I have a show later this week and am trying to manually move my singers and their songs over to VirtualDJ from Karma and I don't want to lose that information for the following week/show. Thanks in advance.

Gunner

Posted Wed 15 Oct 14 @ 9:54 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)