Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mapping ReloopBeatmix 2 and VDJ 7

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Пытаюсь замаппить свой контроллер - Reloop Beatmix 2 на 7 виртуал. Столкнулся с такой проблемой: почему маппится только одна сторона контроллера? т.е. назначаю например эквалайзер или фейдер громкости второй деки, а маппится все равно сторона первой деки....

Trying zamappit your controller - Reloop Beatmix 2 7 Virtual. Faced with such a problem, why is mapped only one side of the controller? ie appoint such an equalizer or volume fader to the second deck, and is mapped all the same side of the first deck ....

Posted Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 11:46 pm
I can not do mapping - Reloop Beatmix 2 for Virtual dj 7.
Faced with a problem: why is mapped only one side of the controller? appoint Inverter EQ or volume fader second deck, but still is mapped side of the first deck.

Posted Fri 10 Oct 14 @ 9:39 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Fri 10 Oct 14 @ 8:12 pm
I do own mapping for version 7. all normally supported, you just do not want to help. theoretically can be any midi controller made ​​to work with the software.

Posted Fri 10 Oct 14 @ 11:12 pm
In theory, a mapping could exist of course. You could do that by yourself too... http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Controller_Definition.html
But we are not sure if the mapping is correct and most important, you will nee a pro Full license to work with the controller, as the Home Free version only allows 10mins sessions per re-launch as a demo.

Posted Sat 11 Oct 14 @ 4:52 pm
Please can someone map the Beatmix 2 for VDJ 7 ...... I would like to use VDJ8 but sticking with 7 as i know it works perfect and does not crash

It would be a great help if I could get my Beatmix2 to work with 7 as at the moment my brand new controller is gathering dust

Please help !!! feel like i have wasted £200

Posted Tue 14 Oct 14 @ 10:32 am
I did a mapping independently for 7. only bother setting the jog. still 8 version better.
I just made a mapping for deckadance 2.3 version. but also to the setting of the jog is not very ...
still did mapping for traktor pro, but again the problem with the jog ... - I do not like how they respond. Jogs in serato work best.
I'm sorry, I write through the translator.

Posted Sun 26 Oct 14 @ 5:30 am
ditsa8kHome userMember since 2005
hello brothers I did my mapping vertion for virtual dj 7 works perfectly if you want we can negotiate. and if anyone knows how to turn the LEDs on the pads collaboration is appreciated my email is ** email removed ** please put the matter "reloop Beatmix 2 mapping" to make it faster.

Posted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 4:38 pm
Contact information are not allowed from No License Users, nor exchange of Plugins with other users is permitted.
In case you have created a proper definition and mapping file for any midi controller (or any other Plugin), please submit to our version 7 Plugins pages.. http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/upload.html

Posted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 5:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)