Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ LE Issues using Pioneer XDJ-R1

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I recently downloaded VDJ LE for my Pioneer XDJ-R1 controller, everything seems to be working fine accept 2 things.

Question 2) I can't Que the songs in my headphones like I would when playing CD's/USB. Usually I can toggle between the 2 decks using the headphone Que buttons to hear the next song i want to mix. Instead the music that is playing out of my monitor also plays out of the headphones.

I do have my MIDI set to "PC"
CONFIG: inputs/none, outputs/headphones, sound card:4.1 Card

But what I noticed after watching this guys YouTube video when he clicks on "Output: Headphones" his options to the right indicate
"Master: Chan 1&2/headphones: Chan 3&4". Mine doesn't give me that option, mine says "Master: Front output/Headphones: Rear Output"

Question 2) Deck 1 seems to be putting more sound out then Deck 2.

Well hopefully my first issue makes sense, I am using an HP PC w/ Windows 8 in case that helps with anything. Really appreciate any help on these issues!

Thanks!!

Posted Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 1:51 pm

Posted Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 1:56 pm
Thanks for the reply, appreciate the info. Didn't even to think to check that, even after the hold recording indicates that when calling into VD support!

Thanks again

Posted Fri 10 Oct 14 @ 12:57 pm
ngaioHome userMember since 2016
Hey,

I recently bought this as something to learn on and it's been working fine until today when mid mix, the left deck massively dropped in volume. All the mixers are at the same point of volume, the faders in the middle, both are pushed up to their highest in volume and yet the left hand deck is less than half the volume of that on the right and the sound is really muffled. I've tried using a different cable to link to the speakers, this hasn't had any effect.

Really quite worried because you can't hear the left side at all when blending tunes together because the right deck takes over the sound completely - it can't be controlled by gains :/

Posted Thu 08 Dec 16 @ 8:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)