Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Graphic Equalizer Virtual DJ 7

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi

I was doing a search on Google yesterday looking for a Graphic Equalizer VST plugin that I could use with Virtual DJ 7 Pro, and I came across this one made by maccourteau. So I installed it and got it to work, the only thing that I cannot seem to fathom out it only works on one deck, Is their a way to get it to work on both decks?

Or can someone else suggest another Graphic Equalizer to work with Virtual DJ 7 Pro.

Many thanks

Posted Thu 02 Oct 14 @ 4:46 am
Have you tried using a renamed copy?

So rather than just having the one DLL file (called GEQ.DLL for example) you create a second instance and call it GEQ2.DLL etc.

Posted Thu 02 Oct 14 @ 10:57 am
Thanks for the reply but i don't know what you mean i can see this in the plugins directory 32-band Equaliser.dll are you saying I should create 32-band Equaliser1.dll & 32-band Equaliser2.dll?

Posted Thu 02 Oct 14 @ 5:10 pm
Yes, that's what I mean. They should then show up as separate entities, and you will (in theory) be able to assign one to each deck.

Of course in VDJ 8 you have a master effects slot, so you could just use one instance on that.

Posted Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 10:31 am
Yes, and Scott has posted both 10 band and 30 band EQ plugins that work perfectly on the master output on V8. Super stuff!

Using V7 it's not the same as you will be assigning two copies of the plugin, one to work on each deck (or 4 if a 4 deck config)

Keith

Posted Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 2:40 pm
Thanks for the Info, I have had a play with Scots EQ when i tried Virtual DJ 8, and i will certainly use it when Virtual DJ 8 has sorted out its problems. For me it runs really slow on my Playout PC so I am sticking with Virtual DJ 7 till then. Its a shame that Scot's plugin does not work with Virtual DJ 7

Posted Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 4:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)