Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Assign Effects to NUMARK MIXTRACK QUAD Pads

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,

My Mixtrack quad is supported naively and came out of the box with VDJ le which i'm happy with. The only thing i cant figure out is the effects. Can i assign a VDJ effect to a specified Pad that i choose ? I have been trying to figure this out under the "effects" tab of the software; while i can use an effect and play on to a deck via the VDJ software "effects" tab i was looking to find a a way to choose which effect is assigned to which performance pad. For instance effect pad one on deck 2 is beatgrid, where as effect pad one on deck 1 is overloop i was looking to juggle these about so both decks have access to beatgrid from the performance pads on the controller and not via the software during a mix. Id like to choose what effect plays when i press a pad button.

I have also installed and re-installed the software looking to fix the issue but since doing do Also the overloop effect on deck pads 1, seem to highlight two effect buttons when pressed but not do anything ?

i hope this makes sense.

any further details or reading regarding VDJ effects on a Mixtrack quad would be great

Posted Tue 23 Sep 14 @ 9:11 am
bump... any one >?

Posted Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 4:27 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)