Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NS7II

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am wondering if anyone knows if VDJ will release a Mapper and Skin for the Numark NS7II? VDJ 8 has a mapper, but it does not function 100% of the controllers options..

Posted Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 9:02 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 9:26 pm
Hi guys.. I'm using my ns7ii with vdj 7.. using default native mapper.. my question is why does the jog sensitivity for scratching not change anything if I change the value? I can move it to 700% and the platter reacts at the same speed as if the slider were not on.. would I have to go into the mapper and change the value manually? Any info would be appreciated thanks..

Posted Sat 06 Sep 14 @ 9:27 am
Those settings dont apply to the motorwheel controllers. The motorwheels simulate a vinyl feeling. You cant adjust the scratch sensitivity to a turntable ;)

Posted Sat 06 Sep 14 @ 8:01 pm
[quote=djdad]What exactly is not working with the default mapping ?

One issue is the FX slots, when I have the touch mode on, the fx slots should allow me to use 3 different fx, but all three buttons on the controller only effect the first fx slot. Second problem is, the time and pitch act up at times, and all of a sudden my time and pitch change drastically to where if I am pitched up, the voices start sounding like chip monks.. Also, I would luv a skin for the NS7II

Posted Sun 07 Sep 14 @ 10:31 am

Posted Sun 07 Sep 14 @ 4:50 pm
dj nonePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Ns7 II skin and sampler ?

Looks like Ns7 II skin and sampler buttons on controller in this case /pic.1/ are not in the same order
they are in order on classic vdj 8 skin only

but when switching to project8 samples everything is in order 1-2-3-4 ..... (all other loops,clips,are ok )

sorry for bad explanation .

is there option to change that

Posted Sat 25 Oct 14 @ 11:24 am

Posted Sun 26 Oct 14 @ 3:02 am
dj nonePRO InfinityMember since 2005
thank you djdad :)

Posted Sun 26 Oct 14 @ 6:24 am
I just upgraded from the NS6 to the NS7ii, and The main problem I am having is the left turn table isn't functioning with virtual dj. I am running windows 7 on msi 16 gb ram. I tested it with serato and it works but I'm a die hard virtual dj user.

Posted Tue 24 Feb 15 @ 1:30 am
Oh yeah I'm using Virtual dj 7

Posted Tue 24 Feb 15 @ 1:32 am
"isnt functioning" ,means not spinning ? Is VINYL mode enabled on the left side/deck ?

Posted Tue 24 Feb 15 @ 10:41 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)