Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: help with stanton djc4 not responding

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

When I installed vdj from the site it works for like 3 min. And then it ask me to purchase .this djc4 came w a cd of vdj le but I lost it however I still have the serial numbers so when I put the numbers the controller stopped working every time it only works when I reinstall and before I put my serial number in. Help!!!

Posted Wed 03 Sep 14 @ 3:54 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Wed 03 Sep 14 @ 9:30 pm
I try already and I get the same thing

Posted Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 8:13 pm
I downloaded from my license and still nothing dont understand why it works with free version downloaded from web but not with my licensing

Posted Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 8:19 pm
Hmm you mentioned a Stanton DJC4, however in your Account i see a WellJoint LE version serial registered, which of course will not work with the Stanton unit.

You will have to also register the serial of the VirtualDJ LE 7 that came with your Stanton (if indeed it came with it) and download and install again the additional file you will see in the same MyLicenses tab.

If your Stanton never came with VirtualDJ LE or you lost your serial, i am afraid you will have to purchase a Pro Infinity (or PLUS) license if you want to use your unit with VirtualDJ

Posted Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 2:14 am
Not sure what welljoint mean but I look everywhere for the cd I cannot find it but I do have the serial number the came whit it witch is the same I already put it came on a red scratch off paper and I never use it till now

Posted Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 6:39 am
Please submit a ticket http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html for further assistance. We will need some photos and proof of purchase or anything that indicates that indeed your DJC4 came with VirtualDJ LE.
But please dont post anything else here.

Thank you

Posted Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 2:35 pm
Fool who are you to tell me no to post here!!! I came here to ask for help im not trying to use a illegal copy of the program . And if I was who the hell are you to make this judgment. Mistake s happen on they vdj behalf or maybe manufacturer who knows ..I just dont see you title as being a vdj customer representative so stay the out if you not able to help

Posted Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 7:42 pm
Hello, I have the stanton DJC.4 and am running it with the Virtual DJ LE software it came with. Recently the left pitch bend slider/tempo slider has been acting up, The physical sliding fader does not match up with the software only on the right side deck.

Posted Sun 23 Nov 14 @ 3:58 pm
Most likely a Hardware fault there. Either clean the fader from the dust (with compressed air) or contact with Stanton to point you a Service center

Posted Mon 24 Nov 14 @ 12:34 pm
i have the stanton djc.4 i upgrated to the monthly pro package but now i click the djc-4 icon and it says my pro trail is ova it wont let me login or use the virtualdj le djc-4 anymore, so i downloaded ther 8 i got it to work but not when i boradcast my mic wont work, i tried everything, the stream in working fine just cant hear myself when im talking help asap

Posted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 12:50 pm

Posted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 5:55 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)