Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sound issue with Denon DN-MC6000 and VDJ8

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi all,

Looking for help with my DN-MC6000 MK 1 and VDJ8. I am running the full pro version and the only sound i get is muted bass. I thought this was a plug and play controller.

What settings should I be using in the Sound configuration menu? Or is there something else i am missing?

I've owned 8 for over a month and haven't been able to use it, so now desperation is setting in. Please help!

And the controller still works perfectly fine on version 7.4

Posted Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 9:41 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Any chance you have the Filters in a position other than 50% (12 o clock position) ?
On the MC6000 the Filter controls are the EFX4 knobs

Posted Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 9:59 pm
mkilbourn wrote :
Hi all,

Looking for help with my DN-MC6000 MK 1 and VDJ8. I am running the full pro version and the only sound i get is muted bass. I thought this was a plug and play controller.

What settings should I be using in the Sound configuration menu? Or is there something else i am missing?

I've owned 8 for over a month and haven't been able to use it, so now desperation is setting in. Please help!

And the controller still works perfectly fine on version 7.4

Hi am getting the same problem, did you resolve the issue? Having to use VDJ7 tonight.

Posted Sat 09 Aug 14 @ 10:26 am
make sure EFX.1 and EFX.4 are off

Posted Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 4:08 pm
As mentioned by others, make sure that the efx-4 buttons are not lit up. They are on by default and need to be turned off every time you start virtual dj. It's a pain but not a major issue.

Hope that helps.

Posted Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 9:16 am
My problem have just come to light with vdj8 and my mc6000. I can't pre-listen using the cue bottoms and Chanel 2 and 3 fades are both controlling what's playing on either one of the two desks. Any suggestions regarding correct sound setup will be appreciated. Vdj prompt auto selection of controller's sound card and default sound setting is master 1&2 and headphones 3&4. Thanks

Posted Wed 03 Jun 15 @ 6:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)