Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: licence

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,

I have recently purchased a Numark N4 with Virtual DJ LE. Does this automaticly give me a licence.

Can I type that number in on my account on here to activate my licence?

Cheers

Posted Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 9:48 am
It will give you a LE (Limited Edition) license which you can register to your account. Simply click on the My Licenses button and then enter the serial number in the box provided.

Posted Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 10:01 am
Thanks!

Off topic...

... I am looking to upgrade to the full version, does Virtual DJ 8 support 4 decks or shall I stay with 7 for now? From what I have seen, is it $99 to upgrade?

Cheers

Posted Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 10:04 am
.... to full 7

Posted Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 10:05 am
Both support 4 decks (Up to a maximum of 99.)

If you upgrade to the full Pro Infinity then you can use either VirtualDJ v8 Infinity or v7 Pro - You should take advantage of any upgrade discount as soon as possible because this will only be available for a limited time.

Posted Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 10:14 am
i have just bought the home license for my reloop beatmix 4 and i have my username, but no password, and when i try and reset the password i dont get any mail at all with a link......... so basically have bought some software i cant use cause i dont have a serial or login, and the reason why i cant reset my password is cause it says my account is suspended cause security reasons. i only made this new account so i could get in touch with support staff, but no one has yet to react to my tickets, i have receits in mail with the purchase of the sotfware.

Posted Sat 09 Aug 14 @ 2:37 am
talent-løs wrote :
i dont have a serial or login

VDJ 8 doesn't use serial numbers, and you do have a login - your forum name and password.

Posted Sat 09 Aug 14 @ 3:44 am
i used my old email for the purchase, and apparently that mail had an account in vdj allready that i have made years ago, i then got the username login, but i dont have any psaaword for the login, and every time i try and reset the password it says the account is suspended for security reasons, so no i dont have the login info i need, this account im writing from is only made so i could get my licensed to work on the other one, but so far i have gotten no reaction from support on my ticket,

Posted Sat 09 Aug 14 @ 4:53 am
mrvellControlleristMember since 2007
i get an new password reset email but i get a message saying invalid password when i used it cant sing in to virtual d j to use mixdeck express controller

Posted Tue 07 Apr 15 @ 5:35 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)