Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: ddj -t1

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ok , I spent 4 hours remapping everything and I now have all the led and buttons working on the ddj-t1.. I need some help on setting up the needle search and how to make the lighted jog wheel light up and spin with the bpm.. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance

Posted Thu 24 Jul 14 @ 12:41 am
The issue is that led is midi and the mapper is hid,.

Posted Thu 31 Jul 14 @ 8:26 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
With HID protocol, if you dont have any data/specifications from the manufacture, its extremely difficult to guess or find the bits/bytes of any led.
If you know the note/cc of the leds in MIDI (its easier to find them after all), you could then create 2 definitions, one as type="HID" and another one as type="MIDI" and include in the MIDI one, only the leds that you cant find with the HID protocol (or all leds - if there is any conflict)

Posted Thu 31 Jul 14 @ 11:46 pm

Posted Fri 01 Aug 14 @ 4:30 pm
the track search is

param_bigger 0% ? song_pos : nothing

or something like that.

Posted Sun 03 Aug 14 @ 5:45 pm
It isn't the t1 mapper but I wanted to use the led in the needle search and then have the the led in the track wheel light up in only one quadrant and spin as the music plays as then I can use it as a scratch reference. I have seen it used in youtube but cant figure out the mapping. The mapping for the needle search doesn't allow you to stay when you select a area too as the second you take your finger off it goes back to the start!

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 11:31 am
lze prehravat v dj8 midy syngly karaoke

Posted Fri 17 Oct 14 @ 3:47 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.

These other language forums can be found at the bottom of the main forum topic list.

Please also don't hijack topics by posting a message that's not related in any way. This topic is about the Pioneer DDJ-T1 but your message appears to be about karaoke. Please open your own new topic by clicking on the paper (+) icon at the top of the main forum topic list page.

Posted Sat 18 Oct 14 @ 1:43 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)