Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Can the rhythm wave event horizon be moved

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I don't need to see what HAS happened on the rhythm wave, (I'll have just heard it) I'd rather see more of what is ABOUT to happen, can the event horizon be shifted left?
I know I can zoom out to see further but then I also see equally further back too and I don't need it.

I know why it is in the position it is but I'd rather it was about 50% more to the left.

*edit*
Actually I think I've got it, I didn't know you could position stuff outside the skin boundary.

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 10:41 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
locodog wrote :
*edit*
Actually I think I've got it, I didn't know you could position stuff outside the skin boundary.

djdad wrote :
Fruit ! long time hearing from u ;)

Thats already possible in version 8 btw.
<rhythmzone ..... center="x" ... >
where x is the pixel number where your center needs to be ..e.g. center="800"

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 11:09 am
Thanks fruit that will be more precise than the x+"-1000" I haven't seen a skin that shifts the centre off centre, maybe mine will be the first.

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 12:35 pm

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 12:49 pm
You've just given me another reason to hate you *scowls then grins*

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 1:20 pm
I keep this for later to add in my skin.

Dunno if users would accommodate with that... Most of the skins are builded to straight middle...

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 2:19 pm
Make it a panel-able option. Then everybody's happy. Eventually people will get it.

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 2:53 pm
LOL you don't know how many waves there are in my skin :) I think I just can't double the number (but that may be me limiting myself)...

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 3:17 pm
Ah, if only the 'center' option wasn't a fixed thing written to the skin, but could be adjusted left and right from the skin GUI itself with a VDJScript action.....

:-)

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 3:41 pm
I'm not sure but think this centre is just how it is positioned in the skin if you shifted the event line left you would also have to stretch the width to cover the empty space made,
but I'm only guessing.

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 4:01 pm
groovindj wrote :
Ah, if only the 'center' option wasn't a fixed thing written to the skin, but could be adjusted left and right from the skin GUI itself with a VDJScript action.....

:-)

:sigh:

Posted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 4:42 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)