Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NS7 Macbook Pro Virtual DJ Pro Audio Issues

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

kdeathPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi I recently upgraded from a PC to a Mac due to my PC crashing while doing a live gig. Currently I am having an issue with audio files in my Virtual DJ. To be honest the music sound like complete crap, the sound is distorted, and the scratching is less than okay.. When I plug the table in using Serato DJ I have no issues at all. But I do love using my VDJ system is there anyway to fix these audio issues? Thank you for your time.

Posted Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 12:17 pm
I'm assuming you're using v7. Many mac users including myself have had this problem since v7 on osx where the sound has an ''underwater sound'' distortion. Also scratching is terrible. If you upgrade to v8 there's no issue with sound. But if you wanna use v7 you need to turn off the motors play the songs then turn them back on. The numark V7 also has this problem not sure about the NS7II tho.

Posted Tue 01 Jul 14 @ 2:00 am
kdeathPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Thank you for the response. I took your advice and V8 worked like a charm.

Posted Sat 05 Jul 14 @ 2:09 am
I'm sorry, but my Mac system has still the distortion on VDJ 7 and 8. Is there anything else i can do?

Posted Wed 10 Dec 14 @ 5:56 pm
hi guys i just switch from traktor to vd8 loving interface and future but i connect to my numark 4trak all function is not working like channels up and downs sound is verry bad and i dont have a base treble middle and gain switch dosent working i dont know what im gana do i have gig this week and i just pised off please help me guys to complete mapping my virtual dj 8 to numark 4trak thanks

Posted Thu 11 Dec 14 @ 4:17 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)