Just see Mix vibes 5.0

Posted Fri 26 Sep 03 @ 5:23 pm
not possible lol

Posted Fri 26 Sep 03 @ 6:41 pm
multi instance? with 2 sound cards&external mixer? maybe is solving the problem

Posted Sat 27 Sep 03 @ 12:36 am
multi instance wont put 3 or 4 decks on 1 skin Dimitris :P

Posted Sat 27 Sep 03 @ 12:59 am
no it will not...but the "trust your ears theory" will solve this problem:)

Posted Sat 27 Sep 03 @ 9:31 pm
but he requests a skin with 3 or 4 decks on! which isnt possible!

Posted Sat 27 Sep 03 @ 10:02 pm
you are right :) we will not have an argue about that pal:)

Posted Mon 29 Sep 03 @ 1:33 am
nscodeHome userMember since 2003
But a good thing would be if multiple instances could talk to each other. It would be nice to "plug" one instance to the one deck of the other.

Posted Mon 29 Sep 03 @ 8:20 am
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Just get 3 turntables

Posted Tue 30 Sep 03 @ 9:42 am

Posted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 6:30 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
wow! :D i liiiiiike it! come on guys make skin like that ;) i would buy third TT :P

DJ Nikki

Posted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 11:01 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Isn't possible yet in vdj. Maybe one day.

Posted Sat 06 Aug 05 @ 1:23 am
@ lej78480

I can’t believe MixVibes Dev Team can do this but VDJ Dev Team can’t. As a matter of fact, I refuse to believe it....

@ DJ Nikki

I think you can control all three players with one turntable—the turntable controls the active player. I almost bought this software because of that! With the Pro version, you get up to 16 players!!

http://www.mixvibes.com/pageeng/page.php?x=mv6pro

Think about it Dev Team!!! Here’s an excellent idea by DJ Ross M (last post on the page):

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/5617/Skins/multi_instance.html?page=1

Double O

Posted Sat 06 Aug 05 @ 3:31 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can use 3 or 4 TTS with the multi-instance skin of course.
It's a different view but it works

Posted Sat 06 Aug 05 @ 11:25 am
I’ve downloaded your updated Multi-instance skin; I’ll try it out…. I also would like to thank you and the originator of this skin—Dj Morris!

Double O

Posted Sun 07 Aug 05 @ 1:26 pm

Posted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 2:08 pm
or u could buy another comp

Posted Wed 10 Aug 05 @ 6:38 am
djpoterHome userMember since 2005
wow ,good work

Posted Sun 21 Aug 05 @ 9:15 am
When I look back at what I said in the linked topics there were a few good ideas but the more I think about it now...theres literally loads of different ways the problem could be handled.

I'll admit this from the start before anyone starts ranting about how thats not suitable for everyone and not everyone needs those kind of resources...I'm a simple person...I always like to have the best technology at my fingertips and at times use very complex systems...I'm prepared to take more hardware to achieve the results and goals I'm looking for...some people are happy with a small portable laptop to run VDJ I'm not and that just comes down to personal prefference.
There are times when I'd love to only carry in a small laptop, but thats not what my business is about.

hopefully as VDJ evolves we will be able to bring together the multiple systems we operate and use different hardware setups but only one piece of software (VDJ) to fit the purpose of each job we do, for now we'll just have to settle for the resources we have at hand.

An Ideal setup for me would incorporate
2 TFT's - 1 which would have 4 individual decks with their own video preview.
...........- The second would feature my VDJ Browser and playlist...along the bottom of the screen I'd have a sample manager.

I'd have an additional 2 Graphics cards with TV-Out which could be interfaced with a hardware video mixer to take the stress of VDJ (This could be expanadable to handle up to 4 seperate video outputs, however realistically I only require the facility of 2 decks able to play video at a time and all able to play audio)

I would have 2 DAC-2 controllers installed in my rack case along with my Pioneer-3000 so I would'nt rely on there being any on-screen buttons to play/pause tracks. All I really need is track information like Names, Times, Video Preview and a couple of other bits, the rest of the space could be devoted to FX management.

Hey I'm just throwing up some of my random ideas, don't attack me for dreaming!!
I'm prepared to investin the hardware to make it all happen but for now I'll settle for what I've got.

On a multi-instance note. I'd love to be able to just match to the track playing in the other instance without using the beat-lock feature, it can yeild very un-reliable results.

Bye for now.
Ross.

Posted Tue 23 Aug 05 @ 8:23 pm
1963mixHome userMember since 2005
I Dont believe

Posted Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 6:14 pm
80%