Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: I have a quesion

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I love this skin but i dont need the mixer section..how do i remove it and extend the waveform decks to occupy the space. can it be done.

Posted Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 9:02 pm
It could - but it's not as easy as you might imagine.

Removing the mixer is the easiest part. The difficulty comes in expanding the decks to fill that space.

In theory you could perhaps just extend the waveform of the left deck out to the right, leaving the controls as they are. However, because the right deck has the controls on the left hand side, extending that to the left would mean adjusting the x/y co-ordinates for all those buttons and the slider.

I'd suggest maybe leaving the decks where they are and filling the mixer space with a couple of vertical scratch waves.

Posted Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 4:26 am
Dont need those buttons either

Posted Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 7:45 am
You could always ask the skin maker and see whether they will amend it for you ;-)

Use paint or something similar to clearly make what you want removing and I'll see if I can do something for you.

Posted Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 8:42 am
notice u guys are real busy right now, been trying myself but skinning is like rocket science i just get errors.there should be a online class or something. lol.

Posted Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 8:52 am
djtouchdan wrote :
You could always ask the skin maker and see whether they will amend it for you ;-)

Use paint or something similar to clearly make what you want removing and I'll see if I can do something for you.

Hey you are the Author...lol..well since i have your attention...i was thinking to have an option like minimal mode..where the buttons knobs and sliders to the left of the wavefom and the loop and transport controls under waveform hide giving that space to waveform decks and browser? how does that sound to you.

Posted Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 8:58 am

It can be like a option simple mode, advanced mode.

Posted Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 9:29 am
Just 2 deck - or 4 deck also?

Posted Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 9:44 am
for me right now just 2 but if 4 can be an option it might appeal to others also.

If you do this i will never change skins.

Posted Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 9:55 am
Leave it with me. Maybe later today or tomorrow.

Posted Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 10:06 am
Thank you.

Posted Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 10:10 am
Daylight versions

Posted Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 2:10 pm
I feel like a kid waiting for christmas..lol

Posted Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 4:44 pm

Posted Tue 17 Jun 14 @ 5:51 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)