Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Automix Fade Remove Silence

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

PLEASE HELP! I've set up Automix to Fade (remove silence) with Automix length 0s, which in V7 did exactly what it says: outgoing track plays until silence then incoming track starts exactly where the sound starts resulting in gapless playback. But what I'm finding is that the incoming track starts a few beats in. I thought at one point that it was starting at the POI "Mix 'cut' start" so I've tried moving some of these (Mix 'cut' start POIs) to just before the sound starts but that hasn't solved the problem. How do I get the V7 behaviour back.

Also, I'd like to adjust the Automix exit & start points for some tracks, which again I though that would be the "Mix 'cut' start" and "Mix 'cut' exit" POIs, but that doesn't seem to work either

Posted Thu 12 Jun 14 @ 6:10 pm
Did you ever find a solution? I'm a noob having the same challenges :)

Posted Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 8:49 am
This could be the same problem as posted above. This is how I got around it until it is fixed. When a song is playing look at the track waiting. Make sure the fade start cue point is correct. If it appears that it is too far to the right then do the following: right click on the waiting track and select BPM Editor. In the BPM Editor you will see /2 & X2. If you click on one of these, if one does not work try the other one, the cue point will go back to the right position. I has this problem about six months ago and technical support claimed they fixed it. It is much better but I still have the problem from time to time.

Posted Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 2:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)