Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Who knows how to contact with the creators of the skins of any controller. - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

As Supacon also created Condensed and recently posted this, I assume the same will apply for VideoVision.

Supacon wrote :

Right, I'm not DJing anymore and although I've been keeping a casual eye on VDJ 8 from afar, I can't commit to creating a new skin for VDJ 8 as it would be a ton of work. It's not impossible, but it won't happen any time soon. Most likely I'll retire Condensed at this point, and if I ever get interested in skinning again, I'd have to make a new skin from scratch.

Posted Wed 18 Jun 14 @ 5:25 am
Would anyone else with the knowledge to skin be willing to redo videovision. For me it just had the best layout and options. Just loved it. It looked complicated but wasn't.

If I wanted to learn to skin, where would I start?

Thanks!

Posted Wed 18 Jun 14 @ 10:56 am
I do not understand this post. What is it going about?

Posted Wed 18 Jun 14 @ 6:44 pm
I too like the Videovision skin, but I'm wanting or I guess after reading the above comment by Supacon, I'm looking at someone being able to add a very small change to this current skin for 7.4.
The only thing I would like is the year to be added to the deck skin info, at the moment, you have the usual info, Artist & track etc and it shows the comment box...which is great, but I'd like the year to also be shown.
I can't imagine this being a big fix to do and it's simply for 4 digits from the year box...

It's a shame Supacon isn't around to do this, so would anyone else be able and willing to do this please...

As I say, it's not for V8 it's just an update for 7.4 skin I'm wanting :-)

Thank you

Posted Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 10:57 am
Email the skin zip to me (keith.radcliffe"at"btinternet.com) and I'll see what I can do.

Keith

Posted Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 1:16 pm
That'd be great Keith...I've Emailed you the zip folder this morning.

Many thanks indeed :-)

Posted Thu 25 Sep 14 @ 2:00 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)